Primary Location : ZA-Gauteng
Work Locations: ZA-Absa Towers North Johannesburg 180 Commissioners Street Johannesburg 2001
Division : Absa/Barclays Africa
Corporate Grade : BA2
Contact Name: Sean Mvula
Job Type: Temp/Contractor Payr
Job Sector: Absa Short Term InsuranceReference: 90139840 Absa Is Looking For TalentIf you’re looking to forge a career with one of the leading banking groups in Africa and work closely with our customers in an environment that values its people, then we have an opportunity for you. It All Starts With YouTo deliver dynamic customer service by answering incoming calls timeously, resolving customer queries on the first notification of loss and capturing claims, for example home owners claims, motor vehicle claims and personal lines claims, as per agreed timelines What You’ll Give Our CustomersYour key accountabilities include Customer Satisfaction, which is the facilitating the registration of the claims, log all calls and ensuring the delivered information is up to standard. You will build rapport by being polite and portraying professional business writing acumen. First call resolution is of high importance, so explaining our claims process or escalating relevant queries to the line managers. You will need to capture the all relevant details of the claims information according to our operating manual and adhere to the set time frames. Your last responsibility is Compliance, so verifying personal information of clients is important, as well as asking the required security questions. What You’ll Get In ReturnHelp our customers get the best that Absa has to offer, and you’ll get the same in return. We’re not just talking about valuable benefits like medical aid, pension fund, preferential banking rates, funeral cover and a wellbeing program. You’ll also enjoy a company spirit that believes in giving our employees the freedom to do a great job, and the support to reach their ambitions in the future. RequirementsThe success of everyone at Absa is measured by our ability to put our customers at the center of everything we do. To achieve this you will need the following:
- NQF Level 4: Grade 12
- 1 year Financial services experience (Preferred)
- 1 Year Call center experience (Essential)
- Clear criminal record
Ready To Apply?There are four stages in our application process:
- Application: On our application form we ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You will also be required to upload a CV, so it’s a good idea to have this ready.
- Online Assessments: We’ll then ask you to complete online assessments if you have passed our minimum screening criteria. You will also receive an email with the link to these assessments so you can complete them when it suits you best. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles.
- Interview: If you are successful in our assessments we will contact you to conduct a brief telephonic interview before we invite you to attend a face-to-face interview.
- Outcome: Following your interview we’ll be in touch within five working days to advise you of the outcome.
Kick start your career and apply today If you have not received a response to your application in 15 days please consider your application unsuccessful.