As the bank that makes thing happen, we’re looking for people who’ve made things happen for themselves but could use some extra help.
Each year Nedbank awards bursaries to help students with the costs of higher education. So if you’re thinking of studying towards a university degree but don’t have the financial means, the Nedbank Bursary Fund could be your opportunity to study at university.
When we consider you for a bursary, we ask ourselves the following questions:
- Are you a South African citizen?
- Do you contribute to Nedbank’s transformation targets?
- Have you achieved enough academically?
- Specifically, have you earned at least a 65% average pass mark, while also meeting all the registration criteria of a SA public university or university of technology?
- Where do you score on a financial means test?
- Does your degree meet a scarce skill we’ve identitied at Nedbank or for the greater good of South Africa?