The Learnership is a structured integrated learning programme that combines theoretical (formal) training and on-the-job learning (structured work experience). Training programme to be completed, NQF level 4. To implement a market driven differentiated service that builds sustainable competitiveness within the Tavern Class of Trade which delivers sustainable growth in brand equity, sales volume, market share, competitive advantage and corporate reputation.
- A grade 12 qualification is a minimum requirement (A Diploma or Degree would be beneficial)
- Experience in a sales/marketing/FMCG environment
- Valid unendorsed Code 8 drivers licence
- Computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office is essential
- Local area knowledge is a requirement (Garankuwa)
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (working on week-ends)
The candidates shortlisted will be required to reside in Garankuwa.
- Understands the value chain across sales and marketing and how the roles interact with each other.
- Proactively seeks out competitor information and includes this in the overall selling task.
- Ability to understand the concept of profitability and the role of pricing, product mix and merchandising in making
How to apply
Closing date is 03 March 2017. Click here to apply online